"Sure Cuts A Lot" is an easy to use software, which allows you to cut virtually any shape with various electronic cutting machines.
With "Sure Cuts A Lot" you can cut your TrueType fonts, custom shapes and even draw your own shapes directly in "Sure Cuts A Lot", giving you endless possibilities!
Tablet apps also available on the Apple App Store & Google Play Store.
Sure Cuts A Lot supports a variety of electronic cutting machines:
- Black Cat Cougar/Lynx™
- BossKut Gazelle™
- Brother ScanNCut™ (export as FCM compatible files only) *
- Craftwell eCraft™
- Cricut Explore™ (export as SVG to upload into Design Space only) *
- Pazzles Inspiration/Pro/Vue™
- Silhouette SD/CAMEO/Portrait™
- Silver Bullet™
- USCutter Copam/LaserPoint/MH/PCUT/SC/TC/TITAN™
- Vinyl Express™
- and more!
If you previously purchased Sure Cuts A Lot 2, you can use Sure Cuts A Lot 4 to make your designs and then send it to Sure Cuts A Lot 2 for cutting with your Cricut.
* Sure Cuts a Lot cannot directly cut with the Cricut Explore or Brother ScanNCut. You can only use Sure Cuts A Lot to create your design and then export as a compatible file format to use in Cricut Design Space or a USB drive for the Brother ScanNCut.
We also offer a separate exclusive version (eCAL) that works with the Sizzix eclips™.
- Extended cutting length to cut longer than 72 inches
- Weeding options to easily add weeding boxes and lines
- Duplicate cutting
- Cut by color
- Color layer alignment
- Print & Cut (Contour Cutting) *
- 3D Shadow
- Import DXF, PLT
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts, as well as thousands of free fonts available on the Internet.
- Import various file formats, including SVG, PDF, EPS, AI, WPC, DXF, PLT
- Auto tracing features to automatically convert images for cutting
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld letter and shapes together
- Select styles, including Shadow & Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks
- Create rhinestone templates
- Print & Cut
- Includes over 200 built in shapes, with many more available through the eshape store.
- WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut
- Available for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Free technical support and access to our professionally made video training series
- And much, much more!
- (Win) Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer
- (Win) Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- (Mac) Intel based Macintosh
- (Mac) Macintosh OSX 10.6 - 10.10
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port 1.1 or 2.x